And here it is – the last but most definitely not the least! In fact, I think this one must be my favorite.
1. I swore to myself that with the next baby my very first purchase will be the swaddling blanket just because it can literally do magic! Tila was crying a lot (and I mean A LOT!) for the first three month but one thing that helped her calm down was wrapping her up tight in a thin blanket. My favorite swaddling blankets are from La Langerie but you should also check out the ones from aden+anais and MoochicBABY
2. Do invest in a good changing bag mummy – don’t think about it, you’ll be dragging around that “baby” for about 2 years at least! I love the Il Tutto bags and Tribe
3. There are too many cute blankets to only go for one and you need more anyway. The one on the picture is from Warm Pixie (lambs wool) but you should also see the ones from Klippans Yllefabrik, Ferm Living, gorgeous cashmere and fine wool mix from Garbo&Friends and these darling bobble blankets from Rocket and Bear – what’s your favorite?
4. I fell in love with this bonnet the first time I found it on Etsy but why only have one when there are so many more just as cute like this one from Misha and Puff
5. The carrier should be used from about 4 months on but Ergobaby also makes special infant inserts with which you can carry your baby from the start. You can’t go wrong with Ergobaby it’s definitely one of the best on the market!
6. I think these Pacifier clips are just genius! Once your baby is done with it you can use it as a memento on your wrist – yes when you take down the clip it converts into a bracelet! From Fashion Loves People
7. I love having both the carrier and a wrap and I have my eyes set on these French ones called Je Porte Mon Bebe – their color combinations are crazy! And just look at the daddy on the photo – he looks darn good with that baby in a wrap! I want one! Wrap I mean!
8. Most parents use sheepskin since it makes a great soft and warm thing for lying your baby down on but I think these are even a better alternative! Organic Noonies are made from 100% organic materials and just as fuzzy and cozy as the sheepskin. And they look super cute! Ps. There are also the “non-organic” Noonies at a little more affordable prices
9. Finally, your baby will need some clothes probably. And if there are the perfect clothes for the first few months of your baby’s life it’s this tubic cotton bodysuit with snaps and sleep suits both from Petit Bateau. Undoubtedly two of the most practical and quality pieces on the market!
A special thanks again to the girls from Babyccino Kids and the Peggy from Paul & Paula for helping me with the list!