School (ok, nursery for some of us) is starting next week and I thought I’d share a few of must-have items of my choice. Most of them are already tried, tested and approved by Tila herself, some have been ordered and are already on the way and there are also some if-I-had-a-little-boy items added, hope you don’t mind.
1. I have heard one praise too many about these Sun-San sandals not to finally try them out. A pair of Surfer’s in red are on their way as we speak ordered from their own new UK’s web shop. A pair of Sun-San sandals cost £35 – £38 (€44 – €48)
2. Are these little star pencil cases darling or what? Exactly what I’ve been looking for! €28 each at My Little Square
3. If I had a little boy…he would definitely wear these slippers! So 70’s don’t you think? And they are down from whooping €118 to only €47 at Little fashion Gallery
4. Tila has to bring her own lunch to “school” and she’s doing it in style! I hope this Goodbyn’s lunchbox will make her think that eating the content is just as fun as the lunchbox itself – including the veggies! I got our from Nest Shop for only £11.95/€15 (reduced for £5/€6)
5. We still love this Skip Hop’s Owl backpack that we received from Pookie & Peach! It’s super roomy and cute as can be! It costs £19.50 or €24.50
6. I think we’ll soon buy our third pair! These are one of the best sandals out there! When it comes to shoes Tila needs something extra durable and with Birkenstock’s, even after months of constant wear, we could simply pass them down. Panache Kids have a nice sale on their whole range!
7. Same with Collégiens – I think it’s our 3rd or maybe even 4th pair now! Extremely soft, practical, cute as slippers get…do I need to go on? We ordered them for €23 from their own web shop
8. We love this Moulin Roty satchel bag (it has a strap!) when we only need to take a few things. £41 (€51) at Cottontails
9. Tila literally doesn’t leave the house without this Bobble Kids water bottle – ever! And I even ask the teachers to let her have it in school. I found this site eChimist that offers free delivery Worldwide! How awesome? Price for the bottle with one filter is €12.59
10. So now that we managed to loose our last ponytail Tulip holder it’s time to place a new order. We need like additional 100 to get through the rest of the year! And HelloShiso is the place to get the cutest hair accessories out there!
Do you have some school must-haves to share? I’d love to hear!