1. I’ve never got a chance to try this aden + anais Sleep and Feeding System but it sounds like a perfect newborn gadget – it helps keeping track od feedings, it plays soothing white noise sounds and lullabies and has a room temperature indicator! What more do you need? You can get one from Noeuf or aden + anais home page
3. How lovely are these teething toys from NiHaMa, Etsy boutique? Love the pastel colors.
4. I’ve been eyeing DINGaRINGs for a long, long time. They just look so fuzzy and fun!
5. Another great product from Hevea also made of natural rubber free of any kind of toxins. Available from The Thinking Baby
6. We had this Baby Gym from Ikea for a long time. When Tila was done with lying on her back she loved exploring it and especially play with the hanging ornaments which are also great for hand motor skills as they can be taken down and put back on through holes
7. The perfect play mat. The cover is made from organic cotton, removable and can be easily washed. Inks used are non toxic, it looks absolutely gorgeous and seems muj fun! See and read even more here
8. I must admit I’m not loving the looks of this Lamaze toy but it’s one of the best tummy-time helping tools ever! Especially with babies that hate their tummy time. It helped our rebellion more than expected. But I’d say it’s for babies from 3 or even 4 months and up not newborns